The Beginner’s Guide Learn Simple Easy Practical Ways How To Open & Balance Up Your Third-Eye Ajna (sixth) Chakra
A Complete Beginners Guide about Sixth (Third-Eye) Chakra This chakra is intuitive Chakra influences your intuition and Works with insight and blocked by illusion.
How to Heal & Balance
A Simplified practical to know your intuition power and works on your will-power and find your real voice for expressing your truth.
Everything in our universe has radiating energy, from the biggest mountain to ocean, to the smallest blade of grass, to each cell in our body. All of our cells release energy in different ways, and different cells will release different kinds of energy depending on where they located within the body and what their work is. It should come as no surprise, then, that given the specialized nature of your body’s energy, there are several different channels located on the main points of the body in which energy can flow in and out in a regular motion. These are called the chakras.
This compelling, beautiful and practical information by Shiva Girish where we invite readers to begin from a profound understanding about Third-eye (Ajna) Chakra which is a center of consciousness for the celestial body. The Ajna chakra is the center where we transcend duality – the duality of a personal “I” isolated from the rest of the world, of a personality that exists independently from everything else.
The sixth chakra includes our mental and reasoning abilities, and our psychological skill at evaluating our beliefs and attitudes. As per eastern spiritual literature, the sixth chakra is the ‘third eye,’ the spiritual center in which the communication of mind and psyche can lead to intuitive vision and wisdom. The Mind chakra resonates to the energies of our minds, our conscious and unconscious psychological forces. We can say it is a chakra of wisdom. The challenges of the sixth chakra are developing an impersonal mind, opening the mind, retrieving one’s power from fake and “false truths”; learning to act on the internal direction and perceptive between thoughts motivated by the strength and those by fear and illusion.
The most costly energy significances come from working out of fear. Also, when choices made from fear lead us to what we desire, they mostly also produce unpopular side effects. These wonders teach us that choosing from fear contravenes our trust in Divine guidance. We all do live periodically, in the illusion that we are in charge of our lives. We seek money and social status to have greater power so that we do not have to follow the choices others make for us. The idea is that consciousness requires surrendering personal will to divine power and stand in direct. Thus, we may repeat the cycle of fear-surprise-fear-surprise, until we reach a point of prayer, i.e., you choose, and I’ll follow. The structure of the fifth chakra is faith. Having faith in someone commits a part of our energy to that person; having confidence in an idea commits a part of our energy to that idea.
How Does a Chakra Work?
A chakra is a wheel, but it operates like a ball of energy interpenetrating the physical body. The chakras are not physical; you can’t see them on an X-ray or any scanners. They are pieces of consciousness, and they interact with the physical and energetic body through two major vehicles, the nervous system, and the endocrine system. Each chakra associated with one of the nine endocrine glands, and also with a particular group of nerves, called a plexus, this makes them essential components in healing. Each one of chakra matches with particular parts of the body and specific purposes in a body managed by that plexus or that endocrine gland, which is the key to understanding how chakra healing devices work.
The chakras represent the parts of your consciousness and your physical body. All the senses, perceptions, and possible states of awareness divided into seven categories, and all these types associated with a particular chakra. When you feel the tension in your consciousness, you feel it in the chakra connected with the part of your consciousness experiencing the pressure, also in the parts of the physical and energy body associated with that chakra. Where you feel the weight depends on why you feel the pressure.
When you hurt in a relationship, you feel it in your heart. When there is tension in the particular part of your consciousness, and therefore in the chakra associated with that part of your consciousness.When the tension continues over a period or reaches a particular step of energy, it creates a symptom on the physical level and wants chakra healing to resolve the tension, problem, emotions, hurt.
People with activated chakras are robust and healthy. Someone with insomnia and hyperactive children has over-active Basic chakras. Individuals with less activated chakras tend to be weak and fragile. Also, older adults have rigorously wasted chakras, that is the reason that aged people tend to contract in size with age, their spines curve and the healing of wounds and bones slows down.
Your Energetic Frequency and Chakras
The energy of our chakras determines our physical processes through stimulation and inhibition. Remember, chakras are like wheels whose job is not only to keep energy moving but also to contract or close as a defense against negative energy. To recompense for a restricted, underactive chakra, another chakra will become overactive, sending out your low-frequency vibrations at a greater rate, which then requires further balancing in the chakra healing process.
The opening and closing of our chakras work like a dynamic guard system. A negative happening (and the low-frequency energy that comes with it) can cause the allied chakra energy to close to block that energy out. Likewise, if we are adhering to a low-calibrating feeling like prolonging the emotion, blame because we decline to deal with or move it, we close off the chakra which then needs special chakra healing techniques.
What happens when Third-Eye chakra is overactive and underactive?
When this chakra is overactive, then you feel: Out of touch with reality, lacking good judgment, unable to focus, prone to hallucinations. Also. You may experience stress convoyed by frequent headaches that happen in the forehead or temples. An individual with over-activity in this chakra may also tend to be judgmental, unsympathetic or over-intellectual in their thinking.
When this chakra is underactive, then you feel: Closed off to new ideas, rigid in thinking, disconnected or distrustful of the inner voice too reliant on authority, anxious, clinging to the past and fearful of the future. If your third eye is under-active, then you will probably have difficulty in connecting to the spiritual side of the world. You may feel lack of empathy for the people in your life, or intuition or lack common sense. Memory and learning can be affected when the third eye is not balanced
(Traditional Name: Ajna Chakra)
Traditional Name: Ajna Chakra.
Layer: The “Third Eye” is celestial.
Location: Between the eyebrows.
Ruling planet: Jupiter.
Related glands: Pituitary Gland.
Colour of the Third Eye:
The third eye chakra related with the color indigo. By lighting, this color of candles can relax you and can bring it into balance and if you wear indigo colored clothing or surrounding yourself with this color of flower can bring harmony within the chakra.
Related glands/body parts: Brain, neurological system, eyes, ears, pituitary gland, pineal gland.
Associated Endocrine Glands & Organs
Pituitary, eyes, brow, base of skull, biorhythms
Physical Symptoms of Unbalance
headaches or migraines, vision problems, insomnia or sleep disorders, seizures, nightmares (though this isn’t a physical trait per se, it is a common occurrence)
How does the Third-Eye chakra affect the body?
One may get brain cysts, insomnia, tumors, strokes, blindness, deafness, seizures, dizziness, nausea, spinal dysfunction learning disabilities, headaches, panic, depression, addiction, migraines, sinus problems, earaches, hormonal imbalance and symmetry dysfunction.
The role played by Fourth Chakra in our lives:
Symbolic/perceptual connection: The sixth chakra stimulates the program which leads us to wisdom. We achieve knowledge both through life experiences and by getting the perceptive perceptual ability of detachment. Symbolic sight is partially learned “squad” – a state of “beginner’s mind” or mind beyond the “personal mind” which can lead to the power and insight of the “impersonal” or open mind.
Primary fears: An unwillingness to look inside and dig one’s fears; which can be fear of truth also one’s reason is clouded; fear of sound, practical judgment; fear of relying on external advice, of discipline; fear of one’s shadow side and its attributes.
Primary strengths: Intellectual abilities and skills; to evaluate the conscious and unconscious insights, ready for receiving inspiration; producing great acts of creativity and intuitive reasoning – emotional intelligence.
Sacred Truth: The holy truth of the sixth chakra sought only the Truth. It compels us to search all the time for the difference between reality and illusion; always there are two forces present at every moment. Separating truth from fantasy has more task of the mind than of the brain. The brain always commands the behavior of our physical body, but the mind controls the expression of our energy body, which is our relationship to thought and perception. The brain is the physical part of the body through which thought transferred into action, but perception – and all that associated with knowledge, such as becoming conscious – is a characteristic of the mind.
For becoming aware one can detach from subjective opinions and see the truth or symbolic meaning in a situation. Also, detachment does not mean ceasing to care. It means stilling one’s fear-driven voices.
Gifts and Strengths: Probing intuition; finds beauty in every moment; senses the absolute and responds with a vibrational feeling of boundaries between self and other.
Ajna chakra consciousness can notice and efficiently use first- through fifth-chakra energies and sharpen awareness of vibrational energy. If energy from one chakra is strong that it overwhelms energy from another, the sixth chakra can provide the balance between them, and In that way, it is like controlling towers from one place which keeps the other chakras working in harmony with one another.
The Psychology of Ajna third eye chakra
(Ajna) Third-eye controls our judgment and intuition, wisdom and insight, imagination and dreams, our spiritual awareness, vision and color, our perception of the truth, and our ability to see using our third eye or our clairvoyant sensibilities.
When the chakra is overactive, we experience obsessions nightmares, hallucinations, and even delusions. In a nutshell, the inactive or overactive third eye chakra causes dream recall, poor vision, memory, difficulty visualizing, imagination, difficulty seeing into the future, insensitivity and denial.
Drawn out the imbalance in Ajna causes headaches and difficulty concentrating, damaging hallucinations and delusions p and even addiction to marijuana and hallucinogens.
Personal Transformation happens in the Third Eye Chakra:
Awakening the Sixth Ajna chakra opens unexpected realms of possibility and beauty. We find that we are more than we knew, or even more, than we ever imagined, we could be. We see our experiences from new views and find ourselves in an improved state of consciousness in which we can look at how we are affecting and being affected by the places, people, and patterns around us. It is an inner rather more than an outer transformation.
• Intuitive Mind
• Trusting your intuition
• Psychic creativity and telepathic talents
• Visualization of one’s self and the future
More Characteristics of the Third Eye Chakra:
• In the path of the spiritual journey, intuition directs each, and every step and this chakra activate your intuition.
• This chakra also identified as the chakra of “authority” or of “order.” One becomes the power, the master of all the qualities possessed by the lower chakras.
• Feeling of “being” ceases – one completely mergers with the cosmic consciousness. No lines or distinctions drawn between self and others.
• Rather than a feeling, there is a strong belief that there is an inner truth.
• When the ego and the impurities disappear at the lower chakras, you have become one with existence.
• At this stage the body or plane is called the Brahma Shareera; the Supreme Body and divine consciousness perceived and experienced here.
• At this juncture in a spiritual journey, nothing else needs to search for other than the further state of Samadhi.
When The Third Eye Chakra Is Open:
• Intuition guides you throughout life.
• It makes you not afraid of death.
• You feel not attached to material things.
• You can experience telepathy.
• One develops powerful intuition, which is trustable.
• One has fully developed self-confidence and is entirely driven by their inner power.
• It makes your body and soul pure.
• It arises as a propensity to be a healer and or a deep meditative.
• You can guide others.
• You listen and trust your intuition. As a result, you can take action with confidence.
• One is not affected by external activities or forces.
• Intuitive, in tune with the swing of life,
• You have balanced sleeping and waking.
• It gives you a clear sense of direction in life.
• It provides you with a sense of unity.
When The Third Eye Chakra Is Closed:
• You feel that there is no connection between you and your intuition.
• It makes you feel extreme sensitivity to the feelings (energy) of others.
• You feel spiritual sleep.
• You do not become aware of the tremendous potential of life.
• You feel insomnia, fear of death and phobias.
• You feel lethargy and stress.
• You feel that you are spiritually lost or without purpose
• There is a feeling of frustration and an assumption that something went wrong.
• You feel that others have intuition, but that you do not.
• You become a non-assertive & undisciplined.
• Your willpower weakened.
Third Eye Chakra is a positive polarity in women and a receptive polarity in men. It means that women can give energy from this chakra and people can receive.
Mudra For The Third Eye Chakra:
• Bring the hands in front of the lower part of the chest.
• Middle fingers should be kept straight by touching the tips together, pointing top or forward.
• Other fingers shall be bent inward to move the two upper phalanges.
• Both thumbs shall look towards the body touching the tips each other.
• Concentrate on the Third Eye chakra lightly above the point between the eyebrows.
• Chant the sound OM or AUM.
This mudra provides a deeper insight, understanding, and clarity into one’s life.
Third Eye Chakra Questions for Self-Examination:
The Intuitive Chakra influences your intuition.
Deals with insight and blocked by illusion.
When energy is moving towards third eye center, you start to see things as they are. Once you start to see, everything is imagining that you are at peace.1. What beliefs do you have that cause you to interpret the actions of others negatively?
2. What negative behavioral patterns regularly surface in your relationship with others?
3. What beliefs do you continue to accept that you know are wrong?
4. What opinions do you have that disempower you?
5. Are you judgmental? If yes, what circumstances or relationships tend to bring out that trend in you?
6.Can you recall instances in which you dared with a more deep level of truth than you were used to hearing and got the situation disturbing?
7. Are you comfortable thinking about your life in impersonal terms?
8. What ideas and attitudes would you like to improve in yourself and are you willing to commit to making those changes?
9. Do you give yourself reasons for behaving in negative ways?
10. Are you frightened of the changes that might occur in your life, should you openly embrace a conscious lifestyle?