Chakra Therapy Teacher Training(CTTT) 7 Days 50 Hours
Internationally Certified Chakra Therapy Meditation Facilitator Training Course – Holistic Chakra Healer Meditation Teacher Training Certification Courses In India, Thailand & Russia.
ICA – Certification Chakra Therapy Teacher Training Course.
ICA Certification Chakra Therapy Teacher Training Course is a 7 days (50 Hours) residential educational program providing theoretical knowledge and practical experience of various Charka meditation and Healing techniques and training the students in effective methods of leading group or private Chakra meditation and
ICA Charka Therapy Certification Course Overview:
Requirements: To receive Certificate of successful completion, students are required to attend 100% of lectures and practical classes and to pass theoretical and practical exams to ensure the Course material has been mastered.
Prerequisites: Previous experience in teaching and a background in traditional or alternative medicine is very welcomed although not required.
Application: Accepted all year round.
Course duration: 7 days
Course objective: To apply the knowledge of Charka system and techniques of Chakra meditation and Healing on clients and students.
Accreditation: International Chakra Academy ® worldwide.
Certificate issuer recognized: Internationally
Suitability: Suitable for those with the existing practice of teaching meditation or alternative Healing methods, or those wishing to start.
Professional Membership: International Chakra Academy ®
Who can attend ICA Charka Therapy Certification Course?
ICA CHTTC will be of a great help to people of medical professions, providing valuable insights on the causes of physical and mental conditions modern science has no explanation to, as well as tools to help the patients through rehabilitation period.
Meditation teachers and alternative Therapys will benefit by the in-depth study of Chakras and the clear and systematized picture of Energy system will allow them to understand better the personal needs of their students and clients and guide them expertly on the journey to spiritual attainment.
Yoga teachers are especially recommended to take the Course. Today in the West Yoga is more and more perceived as fitness system and it spiritual foundation is almost forgotten. Knowledge of Chakras and the ways their condition manifest in the physical body will dramatically change the approach to Asana classes and make the teaching more profound and, consequently, more rewarding.
ICA Charka Therapy Certification Course welcomes applications from:
- Physicians, doctors, nurses and midwives
- Alternative and Energy Therapys, Yoga teachers
- Psychologists, therapists, counselors, addiction professionals
- Massage, acupuncture and physical therapists
- Life coaches and social workers
- Educators, school teachers and college professors
- Pilates and fitness instructors, sport, health and wellness coaches
- Anyone eager to share powerful Healing techniques with the people around
ICA Charka Therapy Certification Course Educational Standard.
The Charka Therapy Certification Course program contains 50 hours of training with experienced and inspiring teachers. The Course hours are divided between:
- Theoretical Part – 20% (10 hours)
- Meditation and Healing sessions – 70% (35 hours)
- Teaching and Healing practice – 10% (5 hours)
Theoretical part covers the following subjects:
- Introduction to Energy System
- The notion of Chakra
- Detailed description of each Chakra, their corresponding glands, physical organs, emotions, colors etc.
- Characteristics of open and blocked Chakras
- Various methods of removing the blockages and harmonizing Chakra System, including Yoga Asanas and Mudras
- Explanation of different Chakra meditation techniques and their influence on Chakras
- Communication skills, instruction, observation, assistance and other teaching skills
- Ethics for meditation teachers and energy Therapies.
- Chakra Therapy as a career. Marketing.
Meditation and Healing sessions include:
- Chakra Breathing meditation
- Chakra Sound meditation
- Charka Bija Mantra meditation
- Chakra Dance meditation
- Mudras for different Chakras
- Yoga Asanas for different Chakras
Each student will lead a Chakra meditation session of any style taught during the Course under the supervision of an expert Chakra meditation teacher as their teaching practice.
ICA Charka Therapy Certification Course Materials To Expand Your Career & Passion In
Chakra Healing Workshops
ICA CHTTC is an intensive educational program based on the experiential approach. As the main subject of the Course, the Chakras, are not the part of the physical world, the understanding of the subtle processes, not matter how comprehensively explained, must be experienced. Only personal practice ensures the profound understanding of Chakra system and the benefits of meditation techniques.
However, the importance of theoretical knowledge must not be underestimated. For the convenience of the students, each Course attendant receives:
- A well-structured Course Manual containing the theoretical part of the ICA CHTTC.
- Plans for 1 and 2 days Chakra Healing workshops easily adoptable for various audiences and venues.
- CDs with Chakra Meditation music.
ICA Charka Therapy Certification Course Aims and Objectives.
ICA Chakra Therapy Certification Course aims to train inspired and efficient Chakra meditation guides and by doing that, to promote Healing, inner peace and genuine happiness. We trust ICA Certified Therapys to use their skills for the benefit of others, bringing home the message of unconditional love and unity of the human kind. By completion of the Certification Course our students are qualified to:
- Confidently lead various styles of Charka meditation sessions.
- Efficiently accommodate groups and conduct one-on-one Healing sessions.
- Plan, organize and lead Chakra Healing workshops and retreats.
- Recognize inequity in the students’ Chakra system and design the practice program to restore the balance.
- Market Chakra Healing and meditation sessions and workshops.
Benefits of ICA Charka Therapy Training Course and Certification.
ICA believe that spiritual teachers should practice what they preach. Only by experiencing the Healing effects of meditation and discovering inner peace within can a person become a meditation teacher. After graduation, CHTTC students will teach not from the book but from their heart, helping others to enjoy the profound change they underwent themselves during the Course.
ICA Charka Therapy Training students experience and are able to share with others:
- Overall health improvement through balancing the Chakra system, including relief of chronical health conditions such as indigestion, circulatory system dysfunctions, hormonal imbalance, headaches, etc.
- Release of emotional and mental blockages and opening to the opportunities life presents.
- Improvement of relationship with partners, family, friends and colleagues.
- Release from the consequences of trauma, if such experience took place in the past.
- Freedom of limitations of feelings of guilt, shame, self-doubt and low self-esteem.
- Deeper connection with the Self and the world.
- Experience of mental, emotional and spiritual well-being and peace.