The Beginner’s Guide Learn Simple Easy Practical Ways How To Open & Balance Up Your Sahasrara Crown (seventh) Chakra
How to Heal & Balance
A Simplified Step By Step Guides Practical to be connected with Divine Guidance and experience the oneness.
Everything in our universe has radiating energy, from the biggest mountain to ocean, to the smallest blade of grass, to each cell in our body. All of our cells release energy in different ways, and different cells will release different kinds of energy depending on where they located within the body and what their work is. It should come as no surprise, then, that given the specialized nature of your body’s energy, there are several different channels located on the main points of the body in which energy can flow in and out in a continuous stream. These are called the chakras.
It compelled beautiful and practical information by Shiva Girish where we invite readers to begin from a profound understanding about Crown Chakra which is human consciousness, in both dark and convenient ways to show book shows you ways to open the Crown Chakra.
The meaning of the “Sahasrara” which is Sanskrit word “thousand folded”; like a lotus with a thousand petals.It is the highest plane with non-existence. It is the ultimate space of human consciousness, the final chakra. At this point, one is beyond the effect and cause of karma, nature, etc. It is the last comment, the top of spirituality. It is at this chakra that yoga occurs – the harmony with divine consciousness. The self is dissolved with the cosmos; when there is no individual.It is the state of enlightenment or nirvana (bliss). To reach this state is to become enlightened, completely in tune with all that is, and all that will be. It is the acceptance of death, understanding of the ego, and ignore for the self in favor of the cosmos. It is the chakra that completes the goal of human life.
Your Crown Chakra is certainly sacred to your well-being in body, mind, and spirit in this life. All energy blocks keep you away from connecting to your real source. To enjoy living life on Earth, we can do to release the emotions, the easier we manifest our passions, create our lives as we intend them, live life fully, and achieve real enlightenment – where all things are possible.
The crown chakra is about selflessness, humanitarianism and integrating the whole of who we are. The life lesson relating to the 7th chakra in this lifetime is about experiencing the Divine and knowing to understand the Divine meaning in life.
Balance your Crown Chakra that is the center of your spirituality, and feels a connection divine, and is the gate to higher consciousness and dimensions.
When the Crown Chakra is evident, we are peaceful, empathetic, complete, self-aware and compassionate. We are living life from the place of True Self. When the Crown Chakra is unbalanced with too much energy or opened before we are ready to see the changes, then we may be in a continuous state of frustration because we have all of this unrealized energy that we do not know what to do with, resulting in destructive behavior. When it gets blocked, there is a frustration because of the feeling of powerlessness and disconnectedness. We may be confused, uncertain, and feel at a loss with no direction, which causes depression and fear.
How Does a Chakra Work?
A chakra is a wheel, but it operates like a ball of energy interpenetrating the physical body. The chakras are not physical; you can’t see them on an X-ray or any scanners. They are pieces of consciousness, and they interact with the physical and energetic body through two major vehicles, the nervous system, and the endocrine system. Each chakra associated with one of the nine endocrine glands, and also with a particular group of nerves, called a plexus, this makes them essential components in healing. Each one of chakra matches with particular parts of the body and specific purpose in shape compared by that plexus or that endocrine gland, which is the key to understanding how chakra healing devices work.
The chakras represent the parts of your consciousness and your physical body. All the senses, perceptions, and possible states of awareness divided into seven categories, and all these types associated with a particular chakra. When you feel the tension in your consciousness, you feel it in the chakra connected with the part of your consciousness experiencing the pressure, also in the parts of the physical and energy body associated with that chakra. Where you feel the weight depends on why you feel the pressure.
When you hurt in a relationship, you feel it in your heart. When the tension continues over a period or reaches a particular step of force, it creates a sign on the physical level and requires chakra healing to resolve the tension, problem, emotions, hurt.
People with over-activated chakras are robust and healthy. Someone with insomnia and hyperactive children has over-active Basic chakras. Individuals with less activated chakras tend to be weak and fragile. Also, older adults have rigorously exhausted chakras that is why the reason that aged people tend to narrow in size with age, their spines curve and the healing of wounds and bones slows down.
Your Energetic Frequency and Chakras
The energy of our chakras determines our physical processes through stimulation and inhibition. Remember, chakras are like wheels whose job is not only to keep energy moving but also to contract or close as a defense against negative energy. The other chakras become overactive to compensate the underactive chakras. By sending out your low-frequency vibrations at a greater rate, which then needs further balancing in the chakra healing process.
What happens when chakras are overactive and underactive?
The opening and closing of our chakras work like a dynamic guard system. A negative happening (and the low-frequency energy that comes with it) can cause the allied chakra energy to close to block that energy out. Likewise, if we are adhering to a low-calibrating feeling like prolonging the emotion blame, because we decline to deal with or move it, we close off the chakra which then needs special chakra healing techniques.
When this chakra is overactive, then you feel: addicted to spirituality, heedless of bodily needs, having difficulty controlling emotions.
When this chakra is overactive, then you feel: Not very open to spirituality, unable to set or maintain goals, lacking direction
(Traditional Name: Sahasrara Chakra)
• Crown Chakra.
• Traditional Name: Sahasrara Chakra.
• Layer: Ketheric layer.
• Colour: Violet.
• Element: Thought.
• Location: Top of the head at center.
• Ruling planet: Moon.
• Related glands: Pineal gland.
• Sound: “EEE”
• Mantra: “Silence.”
Colour of the Sahasrara:
The Crown chakra associated with the color violet (or white, which is made up of all colors in the variety). By lighting these color of candles and focusing your attention on the top of your head will start to bring balance to it and wearing the color violet and surrounding yourself with flowers of this color will greatly help it begin to vibrate in harmony.
Related glands/body parts: Muscular system, pineal gland, pituitary gland are all governed by the crown (seventh) Chakra.
Associated Endocrine Glands & Organs
Pituitary and pineal glands, central nervous system, brain, hypothalamus, cerebral cortex,
Physical Symptoms of Unbalance
Dizziness, confusion, mental fog, neurological disorders, nerve pain, schizophrenia or other mental disorders
How does the Crown chakra affect the body?
If there is an imbalance in this chakra, then you may feel muscular disease, the chronic exhaustion that has no medical explanation. Also, sensitivity to light, certain sounds or environment.
You may feel disconnected to spirit. If it gets overactive, you could feel the disconnection with the body
• Connection with the cosmic energy and divinity
• Self-realization and enlightenment.
• The ultimate state of consciousness
• A liberal attitude.
• Help Illuminate the Path for Others
• Awareness of higher consciousness, wisdom, of what is sacred
Characteristics of the Crown Chakra:
• One is the source of origin.
• When progressing from the Third-Eye chakra to the Crown seventh chakra appears impulsively through the divine consciousness.
• The seventh (crown) chakra is called the supreme state of consciousness.
• This state is otherwise known as the Nirvana and Bliss.
• It is beyond all the senses, all the layers and takes you to the state of Samadhi.
There is a feeling of divinity.
• You will connect to a higher power (the super consciousness) which is a small part, of you. This higher power is also everything else. We all share this power.
• We get the attitude of charity, and this plane is fully evolved spiritually, completing the human life cycle.
• Expose happens spontaneously through the divine consciousness.
• It covers everything in this universe.
When The Crown Chakra Is Open:
• There is a feeling that you connected with the universal power or knowledge; which is a source of power to assist you with vast and immense power.
• It gives you an open canal for the descent of grace.
• You get the feeling that higher power which is watching and caring for you always.
• There is a sense of divinity.
• It also brings a sense of being one to the whole universe.
• The attitude of gratitude, universal love and feel blessed all the time.
• It opens the gate to the Divine in you.
• It’s worked miracles.
• It can transcend the laws of nature.
• You consider merging with the full consciousness.
• It will help you to access the unconscious and subconscious.
• It feels you a realization of immortality.
• You will be related to a higher power and sense that you handled and watched over. You know you deserve eternal blessings and feel immense gratitude for the universal love and appreciation you feel towards yourself and others.
When the Crown Chakra is Closed:
• You will feel disconnected from your higher power.
• There is a feeling that spirituality is unworthy and the higher power has ignored you.
• Physical manifestations include tensions and migraines.
• You feel confused as to life meaning and purpose.
• You feel cut off from the source.
• You feel like an island in a competitive world.
• You feel a sense of frustration.
You feel unworthy of spiritual help and are angry that your higher power has abandoned you. You suffer from migraines and tension headaches
• You become cynical.
• You feel incapable of making decisions.
• You feel frequent headaches and migraine pain.
Healing the Crown Chakra with Nature:
The Sahasrara’s is inner-light, or thought, and is considered the most refined element from which the Cosmos created.
Meditating and sitting outside and allowing yourself to feel the high energy that is in everything, will help awaken the deepest hi part of your being.
Physical Symptoms of an Imbalance:
Muscular disease, the chronic exhaustion that has no medical explanation, sensitivity to light, certain sounds are all signs of an imbalance within the crown chakra
Mudra for the Crown Chakra:
• Put your hands on your abdomen.
• Let the ring fingers point up, their tops.
• Cross the rest of your fingers, with the left thumb underneath the right.
• Focus on the top (oh your head) of Crown chakra.
• Chant the sound NG. Tone using the raised pitched “EEE” sound, as in “me,” you can comfortably make.
This mudra increases the experience of cosmic consciousness by balancing past karmas. Since this is the last chakra, this mudra is the spiritual mudra compared to the others. This mudra takes one to the highest level of evolution; being one with existence. You can feel the connection between your inner being and the universal consciousness. It is the highest level and a state of bliss. When the energy reaches this state, the individuality is one with the consciousness. Only oneness exists.
The role played by Seventh Chakra in our lives:
The seventh chakra is our connection to our spiritual nature and our capacity to allow our spirituality. While our energy system animated by our spirit, the seventh chakra is directly united to explore an close relationship with the Divine. It enables us to gain a power of internal awareness through meditation and prayer. This chakra represents our connection to the transcendent dimension of life. It is the power of prayer (intent). It is also our area/warehouse for the energy we collect through action and kind thoughts through acts of faith and prayer.
Power connection to the physical body: The seventh chakra is the entry point for the human life, which drizzles endlessly into the human energy system, from the greater universe, from God or the prime creator. This force nourishes the body, the mind, and the spirit. It allows itself throughout the physical body and the lower six chakras, connection the entire physical body to the seventh chakra. The energy of the seventh chakra controls that of the major body systems: the central nervous system, the muscular system, and the skin.
Power connection to the emotional/mental body: The seventh chakra contains the energy that generates inspirational and prophetic thoughts, devotion, excellent ideas, and mystical connections.
Symbolic/perceptual connection: The seventh chakra contains the purest form of the energy of prana or grace. This chakra warehouses the power generated by prayer and meditation and defenses our capacity for symbolic sight. It is the power center for the spiritual insight, vision, and intuition far beyond ordinary human consciousness. It is the mystical empire, a dimension of a conscious rapport with the Divine.
Primary fears: Faith in the presence of the Divine, and in all that religion represents within one’s life – like inner guidance, a quality of trust and insight into healing that eclipses ordinary human fears; devotion.
Primary strengths: It controls the brain, gives the feeling of oneness, bliss, and joy. You can reach to the enlightenment and get the divine guidance.
Energy Connection: This Chakra energy connects you to the divine powers and lets you experience the Nirvana (Bliss).
Sacred truth: Seventh chakra energy motivates us to seek an intimate connection to the Divine. This spiritual desire for connection is meaningfully different from the wish for connection to religion. Religion is a group experience whose primary purpose is to protect the group, primarily from physical threats like poverty, disease, death, social crises, and even war. Religion is rooted in first chakra energies. Spirituality, on the other side, is a unique activity focused toward clearing the relationship with the Divine and fears of the physical world and pursuing. The sacred truth of this chakra is Live in the Present Moment.
Physiological Functions of the Sahasrara Chakra:
The Pineal gland connected with the aging, and anti-aging process and the Crown Chakra controls and energizes the Pineal gland.
How to tell if your seventh chakra is out of balance or not
When you dedicate your life to the well-being of others, and you will be conscious of your spiritual self. Also, your intuition becomes high; then your crown chakra is balanced.
When the crown chakra is balanced, you will connect with higher consciousness, Connection with the formless, the limitless.
You will fell the ecstasy, bliss all the time
Crown Chakra Questions for Self-Examination:
• What questions you have sought guidance while during meditation or moments of prayer?
• What is your deepest attachment to this world? Can you let it go?
• Are you devoted to a particular spiritual path? If not, do you feel a need for one? Have you found surrogates to be dedicated? If so, list and evaluate your relationship with them.
• What would answers to these questions you most fear?
• If God suddenly decided to respond your questions how your life will be? And how would it change if the reply you received was “I have no intention of giving your insight into your questions at this point in your life”? What would you be prepared to do then?
• Do you believe that your God is more authentic than the Divine in other spiritual faiths?
• Do you anytime wait for god to for getting explanations for your painful experiences? If so, list those skills.
• List the spiritual truth which you do not feel in your life.?
• Are you scared of a closer spiritual connection to the Divine because of the changes that it might trigger in your life?
• Have you started and stopped a practicing meditation? If so, what are the reasons that you failed to maintain it?